5th EDITION SERVICE QUALITY EXCELLENCE SUMMIT INDIA 2019
Service Quality Excellence is critical towards the success of any business today. Customer service excellence is generally acknowledged as the most critical business success factor because of the high level of competition in the market today. A business with high service quality will meet customer needs whilst remaining economically competitive.
Service and Quality are two of the most closely interlinked objectives of any enterprises today. With technology changing so rapidly, customer touch points have proliferated immensely. Digitization, social media and growth of big data and analytics has changed the face of Customer Relationship Management.
Often regarded as the prerequisites for business growth, these objectives require well-structured organization-wide efforts across all organizational levels. Customers need to be serviced across all channels.
Well-designed service quality efforts can help improve your economic competitiveness, customer satisfaction, and your organization's bottom line.
Inventicon Business Intelligence is pleased to bring to you the 5th edition of the cutting edge, well researched event on Service Quality Excellence which will give customer experience and Service Excellence professionals a deeper look into the key issues affecting the design and delivery of a consistent, meaningful, and rewarding customer experience to achieve an ever-growing, profitable, and engaged customer base.
KEY FOCUS AREAS
- How to create real quality culture and take commitment from our internal customers
- Modern customer engagement imperatives through Digital & AI
- The impact of the Internet of Things on customer service
- Why compliance and customer experience go hand-in-hand
- Managing Omni-Channel customer service experience
- Customer retention across brand
- Measuring Impact: Customer service metrics you should be measuring
- Questions brands need to answer to be customer first in the digital age
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Service Quality Excellence
- Customer Experience, Loyalty, Advocacy and Satisfaction Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Care and Support
- Business Analysts
- Sales & Marketing
- Consumer/ Marketing Research
- Customer Acquisitions & Retention
- Quality Management
- After-sales service
- Service Delivery
- Customer Engagement
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Healthcare/ Pharmaceuticals
- Transportation & Logistics
- Media - Electronic & Print
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Contact centres /Call centres